Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Missions Angel - Apostolic Youth Corps

Hey you all! Time is flying by soooo fast and I can't believe I will be home in 16 days! I can not even begin to tell you all that I have learned and experienced! God has become sweeter and sweeter! My dearest and best friend!
I have had the opportunity to visit many new places, Canada, New York, Ohio, DC, and just about everywhere here in Pitt. I love to travel and see new places, so I have had my share of travel in that past 3 months! Well, this missions trip is drawing to a close and so is my letter, I have to go and get ready for church tonight! I will have some pictures up as soon as possible, well as soon as I learn how to scan them into this computer! :) Well, you all have a great day and thanks again for visiting me on my website! I love getting mail, so I am looking forward to hearing from you soon! God Bless and Keep Smiling!!

Blessed to be a Blessing,

Love always,

Angelica Rose

0 comments: