Monday, July 23, 2007

Introducing....


Moosie! Approx 5 year old German, Shephard, Huskie mixed beauty a beloved member of our family! We found out for the first time in over a year that this pooch was actually white! He is a terror to brush and clean and dislikes water with a passion, but my sister, Ayla, managed to wrestle him into our tub and give him a good rub down. Oh, he smelled so good, and looked so cute I just had to take a picture with him. He shed white all over me, so we ended up matching, but I love him so much!

4 comments:

Nichole Marie Northeimer said...

I never knew that Moosie ws white. I thought he was yellow :) Oh thank goodness hes clean.

MissionsAngel said...

Poor lil baby! She kept him locked in the house for at least an hour after his bath, cause every time he gets clean he runs outside and rolls in the dirt! AAHHH! But yes, he's clean for a least a few days! lol

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

Was this your lost dog? If so, I'm glad you found him. What a cute picture.

MissionsAngel said...

Oh, I wish it was my fat old Goldie, but sadly she still has not returned home since July 4th. We are getting a new puppy Today! She is a lab mix and is only 11 months old! But no one could replace Goldie,and we are going to continue looking, Moose just needs a friend right now.