Saturday, August 02, 2008

An she writes again...

Well once again its been awhile! =) Sorry! If you're a student, attend a happenin church, living on your own, working or in "deep like" lol...., you can relate to the fact as to why I've been so busy. School is going great, just pray for me, they are all adults and are not ashamed of their personal, should be private, life styles. Its a challenge, but I'm enjoying the work. I work part time at a water store filling bottles and bagging ice. Simple, but great when it comes to homework. =)

Well, I only had a moment, but I had to post and let everyone know I'm still alive...Below is an interesting fact that I just learned, I'm sure its common knowledge, but it struck me as something inspirational esp. considereing Proverbs 29:18 .
What a concept and what an incredible God.


FACT: Where there is no light, there is no vision!
BIBLE: Where there is no vision the people perish!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

o0o0 which water store and where at? i didn't know that!

yeah, i feel ya when it comes to people we go to school with/work with who are not ashamed of the way they live their lives, mostly because they don't know what it's like to have a REAL relationship with Jesus!

It was really good to see you last night, luv ya =)