Wednesday, December 15, 2004

2 more days :)

Missions Angel - Apostolic Youth Corps
Tears are falling as well as snow! I am so excited to go home, but I am going to miss the snow and the precious people of Pittsburgh that go with it.

Monday Sis. Susan Mossop took Ashley and I to Hersey, PA! The land of chocolate! Yummm!!

Tonight was the last church service here, it was such a bitter - sweet feeling! They threw us a surprise good-bye party! I cried!

Tomorrow we are celebrating Christmas with the Helms and then I leave @ 5:30am on Friday!

I got to drive for the first in the snow! I fit a patch of ice and slid!! Almost a 180! Yes! I was so scared! :O I made a snow angel! I felt like a little girl, but it was fun!

Well, I will talk to you all later!

California here I come!!:)

0 comments: