Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Free at last!


After 20 months of wires, colored ties, pain and manipulation of the jaw, April 25th, 2007 will forever be a monument in my life! Though there comes a sorrow with the loss of a close "friend" I will forever be indebted to my nearly two year companion and orthodontist. At 8:40am this morning I was free of my chains called braces! WOO HOOO!! I am very much excited about the change and am pleased with the results! I just want to give a public thank you to Dr Gregory Adams DDS and his incredibly talented staff! You make me Smile! =0)

9 comments:

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

oh Angel!
You look absolutely beautiful! You always looked beautiful to me, but your smile is so pretty. Congratulations for staying the course. It was worth it!!

MissionsAngel said...

You are truly generous in your comments. Thank you Tina, you make me feel so extrememly loved!

Anonymous said...

AWWWW!!!! Ang!!! You look so much like a smiley face! :) :) :) I love you so much!!

MissionsAngel said...

Ohhh my coffee thank you for the lovely comment! Lovin you more my twin! ;)

EstherH said...

AWW YAY I'm so happy for you!!!

Chris Lombardo said...

OH YEAH! I'm the one who paid for them! Where is the "Thank you Daddy, for paying for my braces" post? :(#) <----Smile with Braces

love
Papa

Amy St. Pierre said...

Just a sympathetic reader who has experienced The Braces! But the results make it all worth it! I am across your blog through friends(I attend Johnny King's church in Canada)it's great! Isn't blogging fun>?

Anonymous said...

MUFFIN!!! WOW!!! thats incredible! you look soo different!!
very Nice!!!
love ya

MissionsAngel said...

awww Butterfly!Should I say thank you....? I'm not sure what to say!! Love you too!