Monday, January 28, 2008

I can't get it out of my mind!!

The thought keeps coming to me...over and over it rings in my mind, my heart, the core of my being....WHAT is the PURPOSE of living for God?....WHY did God save you or me?....but most of all WHAT is it that keeps you running? Especially when everyone else gives up?....I know why I keep pressing, why I keep striving...I got it for myself...

Tell me what was the defining moment in your life or the reason you made up in your mind, no matter the storm, the climb, the depressing situation, I will cling to His hand and say "above all else, I must be saved!"


Sincerely yours,
a.rose 2008

3 comments:

j.elle said...

Angel,
It was love at first sight! After that I couldn't get enough of Him. :)

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

Angel, Growing up in an alchoholic home and seeingboth worlds close up, made the decision easy for me. There have been many times thoroughout the years during times of storm and dissapointments that the decision had to be renewed, but when it comes right down to it there really is no other choice.

Anonymous said...

just knowing nina and alvy and seeing what they had, and how their relationship with God was so different from mine. they helped me to know God more deeper than i ever had in my life, and showed me everything i had been missing out on! i would do anything for Him because He has given it all for me, whether or not my family agrees with it!