Tuesday, March 25, 2008

On the Road Again!!

First and foremost, I will will begin this post with an apology for the lack of enthusiasm I have been applying to my posts in the few weeks. Life has been a roller coaster ride of unexpected twists and turns....Easter came and went so quickly (update of events to come soon), but it was marked by unbelievable and unforgettable services. Thank you Jesus!

Well, I am off to the SPRING BREAK THROUGH Conference in Calgary, Canada for the next week! Hosted by the Truth Church, Pastored by Rev Johnny King-Guest speaker Psalmist C. Myles Young! Get ready for a Holy Ghost Party!!!! I'll admit I have waited till the last minute to pack this time-I just can't pull myself together and escape this beautiful Cali weather ranging in the pleasant 70s to pack for the snow! Its so odd! But the task is completed and I have even rummaged through my endless closet of clothes and storage to uncover my ski gear! =)

Well, more posting to come and pics of our Italian Easter cookie night! =)
God Bless-and don't forget to SMILE!

1 comments:

MERBEAR said...

Yeah!!!! Your coming Angel!!!
Can't wait to see your smiling face again.....
Canada loves you!!!