Monday, June 09, 2008

Regarding the Silence....

Sorry folks life has been SOOOO crazy busy! Please forgive my absence. But I have a logical (thanks for the word Joey) explanation as to why...... I quit me job the end of May, and my precious lab top cord has seen better days-in other words I can't turn my lap top on....I went on a mini vacation to Coos Bay, OR to visit Karissa and Adam and then started school June 2nd. Between school, Signs of Praise, Sunday School, Childrens Ministry, church, family, weddings, choir, drama, looking for a job, studying for exams and Sunday School I am barely having time to take of myself so once again I apologize for my lack of interest in the blog world.


I am currently studying to be an Optician and will graduate the first week of December! =) In a week I already have learned so much! I didn't know how much math I was getting myself into, but I have a wonderful study partner who is exceptional in math! =) I have an incredible teacher her name is Julie Middleton and she is so funny! Great personality and a beautiful spirit!



Well, there is so much more to tell, but I'll just let pictures do their part....

any questions just email me! =)

Texas Rangers


FOOD! Memorial Day Pic

Best Buds! =)

Joey and I @ Karissa and Adam's Wedding

Mother's Day 2008

12 comments:

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

Congratulations! To you and to Joey. You make a cute couple!!

Rev. and Mrs. Zotzman's Blog said...

Well, as soon as you graduate in December as an Optician and get to give out perscriptions; you have a lifetime customer! You are so smart and I am so glad that God has allowed me the privilege of being friends with such an awesome woman of God! I love the pictures!

PeekabooLadd said...

Hey girlie! I MADE A PAGE! I miss you sooo much! Love you all!

PeekabooLadd said...

Hey Angel. I MISS YA SOOO MUCH! I made a page! :@} Love You and ill ttyl ok?!

Anonymous said...

HMMMMMM........little miss muffin was keepin a secret!!! :) Lvoe you! :)

James Wilder said...

Hmmmm....another reason for her silence his her preoccupation!

Judy King said...

Ahhh....I had no clue! Nice!

j.elle said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! :)

Chels:) said...

very cute Angel :) lol u guys are cute :) im excited for you !!!

Unknown said...

Oh My Word!!!! Angel!!!! I am so happy for you!!!! I knew it!!!!Love you tons....

Matt D said...

Hey Angel, awsome about you and Joey, school and everything else. Miss you guys!

Faith Maria Lopez said...

Why do you have so many pics of you and that guy?? Just curious... haha