Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Signing in from beautiful Canada!!

Yesterday I flew into Calgary, Alberta and was welcomed with -22 degrees C and a warm hug from my butterfly Angie! I was rushed over to Merrily's house by Momma Holmes where we surprised Courtney completely!!!! After moments of her just standing there with her hand rubbing her cheek, she finally wrapped me in a HUGE hug and just sobbed and sobbed....It was the most incredible experience and I am so thankful for "family" that has helped to make this moment possible! Ang, Court and I talked Johnny into letting us use his truck=) and we spent the evening freezing at the Festival of Lights walk-crazy person who suggested that one lol...then we headed over to the Chocolate Bar for hot coco and ice cream! lol Ice cream in - 20 weather which is like -1 degree F for you American folks! Crazy as we are!
It was an awesome day and I am having a great time!!!

PS. I MISS YOU JOEY!!! and Jackson!!

2 comments:

Janell said...

Awww that's so cool! (Courtney looks a little cold in your pic! haha!) Looks like I just missed you...I flew to California to surprise my mom! My dad and I set it up to where we were at a resturant and I just walked up to their table and said, "Hi Mom." She was so stunned she started stuttering, then crying, then laughing-- it was soo funny!
Have a great time in Calgary, and try not to freeze! =D (Beautiful at night though, isn't it?!?!?)

Anonymous said...

so good to see you again and give you a big hug.. thanks Joey for sharing :)
mindy