Friday, July 20, 2007

Thoughts of the heart...

Oh emotion
You seek to arise
You strive to conquer
The struggle of victory rages
Night and day you prey on my thoughts
Corrupting my dreams and weakening my structure
Wearing heavily upon my heart

Oh emotion
Your strength distracts, but your strategy has flaws
For I know a power beyond your desire
One of peace, of which I trust
My life never faltering from His plan
Though emotion you seek your will
I while heartedly give you to Him
For I know the best is to come
To those whom wait on Him
Who love Him as their Everything



Sincerely,
a.rose 2007

1 comments:

Nichole Marie Northeimer said...

Angel, what a beatiful poem you have written. It says what we all feel at times. Thank God! He is our everything, who knows where I'd be with out Him.
Love Ya,
Buzzs