Monday, July 09, 2007

We will always remember...


How do you tell the world about a man as amazing and selfless as the late Michael English Esq. Two years ago Mike was tragically taken from this world we live in to join his creator. Mike was a man of character, dignity, honor, commitment, and genuine heart! Everything he did and said was with complete confidence, at least to the onlooker. He taught this next generation to honor the man of God at all costs and to serve God with all your heart, mind, soul and strength. We live to have fun and uplift others. You always knew Uncle Mike loved you by the measure of teasing he poured out upon you, and believe me I had my fill! Mike you will forever be a key component in both my spiritual and physical upbringing. I love you dearly and miss you terribly!

Take a moment to visit Mike's blog. http://www.michaelenglish.homestead.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just read “We Will Always Remember…..” on your blog. Needless to say, I had to go get a Kleenex! It took me two years before I could write something for his page, but I finally did it. It was like writing underwater! One of these days I am going to see him again. I only have descriptions of what Jesus will look like, but I know what Mike will look like.

Nichole Marie Northeimer said...

Hello Bro English! Sure do miss you guys. Say Hi to Sis. English for me.

Bubbles