Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The most Incredible....


GUY EVER! Joseph Uriah =)

Joey took me miniture golfing a few weeks back with some friends and I forgot I had a pic...We had such a great time! This last weekend we went to the California State Fair with his parents and that too was priceless...I'm missing him REALLY badly right now if you can't tell....its hard having your boyfriend, esp your BEST friend gone 4 days out of the week, I don't think I could stand a long distance relationship any more than this, I'd go crazy =)lol


Just had to post something to let you all know I'm still around-so a pic of the bestest friends in the world will do...right?! hehe...


God has blessed me with such an incredible friend! Joey has been my best guy friend for the past at least 3 years. We shared everything together, boys I was kinda keeping my eye on and girls that caught his attention, life, job stuff, you name it we talked about it. We told everyone we would never be interested in each other in any other way than a true friend. But you see God had other plans. Both Joey and I are thankful for WISE parents ad ministry who seek only the best for us and have guided us with their Godly council. Though we do not know what is in store for our future, we pray DAILY for God's direction, anointing, and protection. He brought us together in friendship and in His timing into a deeper walk together and there is no telling where He will take us! So we wait on Him and place Him first in our personal lives, and in our relationship!





4 comments:

marisa luke said...

Hey girl! So good to hear from you! And congrats- sounds like you found a great guy! :)

MERBEAR said...

Angel, as I have written to you before in times past; you and Joey are such wonderful, beautiful young people. I pray in Jesus Name that God will unfold his will for you both and that you both will fulfill his will.
I love you both and yes he is such a high quality boy. We love Joey!
My best to you little Angel!!

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

So very sweet, Angel. You make a very cute couple. You are both precious people to me!

Anonymous said...

so beautiful! i couldnt be happier for you two; once friends, now everything the other person has always wanted! i love ya both and am very excited to see where God will take this blessed relationship!