Friday, August 22, 2008

C & C Invade Downtown Sac

Thursday evening the C & C group met at Bikes and Bites on 12th St for a night on wheels. First stop Luigi's-Pizza by the slice.
Here we are the fearless Bikers! Brand New Beachcruisers! A smooth ride....well except when Leader of the Pack Daniel Budda decided to take a "short cut" through the park.




Joey and I were a little excited for frozen yogurt!


Did you kow that YoGo Yogurt makes you BIG and Strong?! Nether did I...I do know it makes ya CrAzY!! =) I had to show Joey who was boss...hehe Joey and I also rode the Tandum(however you spell it) its the 2 person bicyle. It was fun, but kinda scary with me on the back unable to see and the crazy driver(Joey) in the front. Sorry there is no pic, I'm kinda bummed, but someone, Joey, was being un-photogenic at the moment so this memory will forever be lost on film~!

Sarah took some great shots....Click on link below for more pics!

2 comments:

Pauly-Bee-PO-Pal said...

you guys are TOO cute!!! i knew it would come to pass!!!

Anonymous said...

so very cute!!!! miss ya
luv u
mindy