Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Bored Silly


Well...its Wednesday night and Elk Grove has closed down. All residents are dreamily drifting off to slumber land. Everyone except the Midnight Spa Bandits!
Beware to those attempting to sleep you will be prosecuted. All organized pizza parties will be raided!

I was enjoying a quiet evening at home in my jammies and the cutest slippers. Face mask and whitening strips, working on my writing when Joey decided to come over. There goes my evening...I ran and got dressed and then he gets the big idea "Hey "paint" my face, I want to be a mime." 20 mins later everyones' face was "painted" and we were at the Jones trying to scare them. Try being met with a pizza cutter, its quite an experience! It was just one of those boring Wednesday nights!
Joey, Tamsen, Ayla, Katie, Vincent and I, The official MSBs!

6 comments:

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

Crazy Joey! What would you expect? I think they should all pitch in and buy you another tube of that stuff!!

MissionsAngel said...

And probably end up buying one for themselves at the same time... knowing them they would scream, "lets do it again"! =)

Courtney Leigh James :) said...

Everyone of you is crazy!! Oh my word.. :) :)

MissionsAngel said...

But not as crazy as you miss leigh....hmmmm might I add more!!??lol

Courtney Leigh James :) said...

Ang! Thats horrid of you to even think once about adding anything more!!! AH!! :)

MissionsAngel said...

I am sorry my dear, please forgive your little tea....plllllleeeasssee! =0) I didn't mean anything by that lil comment, you are a perfect angel, just like me! Is that bettter now?