Thursday, May 31, 2007

Friday was an interesting evening!

Well... sleep did not come for Courtney and I until close to around 3:30am Saturday morning! But nothing but fun preceeded! lol Around 8:30pm Friday evening Walmart was raided by two pennies in lifejackets, sun bonnets, with the world's ugliest beach bags! You should have seen those two cuties! lol Slippered football players in Bel Air down the Depends aisle, cookie monsters on Lark Street, and the most amazing house shoed basketball players at 12am on the corner of Bradshaw and Calvine. What a night to remember! MEMORIES!




8 comments:

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

You Crazy girls!! After talking to you on the phone, I feel like Paul Harvey and "now you know the rest of the story!" Ha Ha

MissionsAngel said...

SHHH don't tell anyone! lol

EstherH said...

Your all just so adorable... I don't even know if I want to know what you were doing though!!!

Anonymous said...

You'r funny my lil' friend should we tell them about wal-mart?? lol just kidding

MissionsAngel said...

Oh my poor Davi! I forgot about that time, and the time before that, when we almost got kicked out for playing football with the toilet paper and having shopping cart derbi in the home goods dept! Poor Walmart! =0)

Courtney Leigh James :) said...

Hey Montishay!! :) Those poor people! I feel so sorry for them.. :)

Lisa Osterbeck said...

You guys look like your just as nuts as Canadians:)

MissionsAngel said...

OH, You didn't know we were half American and half Canadian! =0)