Monday, June 18, 2007

Look who's getting younger!


Courtney...my Moreshay de la Coffee Queen...my friend...my example...my prayer partner...my blessing! I am so thankful to have such an inspiring friend! I love you!

Happy 20th Birthday!



************************************************************************************************

Happy Birthday to my favorite Phillipino, God Loving, True Christian, Canadian VREN!!

(Sorry my dear for not having any pictures of you, the ones I have are either umm....not decent or not very becoming) But I absolutely Love you the same! Hope you have a wonder day!

2 comments:

V said...

Thanks ang! That was super sweet! Love ya and see you soon!

Courtney Leigh James :) said...

Montigue! Thank you! I love you so very much! :) I think I am getting too old! All most caught up to you huh? :) What times.. :) Love you!