Tuesday, September 11, 2007

9-11 We Remember

Today, Tuesday September 11t, marks the 6th anniversary of the 09/11/01 attacks. Though many may have carried on today with no care, I along with many have been taken back to that morning that changed our lives forever. It felt as if my innocence had been stripped away , my freedom questioned, my future threatened , and my present grasped in the clutches of fear. But I am thankful for a God who sees all and knows all. For in 2 Cor. 10:4-5 it says, "I do not fight with merely human weapons. No, the weapons with which I war are not weapons of mere flesh and blood, but, in the strength of the Lord, they are mighty enough to raze all strongholds of our foes. I can batter down bulwarks of human reason; I can scale every crag-fortress that towers up bidding defiance to the true knowledge of God. I can make each rebel purpose my prisoner of war and bow it into submission to Messiah." In HIM, do I put my trust.....9-11.....I REMEMBER!
God Bless America!

http://mission242blog.blogspot.com/
"There She Stands"
A tribute to 9-11 victims

Sincerely,
a.rose

0 comments: