Monday, September 24, 2007

A CAMEL comes to The Rock Church!!!

YES! You have read correctly, we had over 15 first time visitors Sunday morning including a camel! A man in our church, who lives literly 1 minute away, has been inviting his neighbor to church. She finally agreed to attend as long as her 8 foot tall camel could come as well! She walked her camel to church, and thankfully left it outside tied to a fire hydrant. It was not happy let me tell you! But I'm thankful she came!!
Let EVERYTHING that has breathe praise the LORD!
Sincerely,
a.rose

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is hilarious! As long as they come, that is what matters.:D

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE GUEST, I BET EVERYONE GOT A KICK OUT OF THAT, NOT EVERYDAY YOU SEE A CAMEL AT CHURCH

merbear said...

Us folk up North thought it might be a joke... But, to our surprise this picture is for real right Angel?
Only in California!!! LOL
Whatever it takes to get em there!!
Unique!!!

MissionsAngel said...

It's for real! I was just as surprised to see it as you were to hear about it! But there it stood, I had to take a picture cause I knew no one would believe me! lol I know she was at the altar, whether she got the Holy Ghost or not, I know God touched her!

Coco said...

HEY ANGEL!!!
I'm so so sorry that I haven't sent you a comment back or anything...I just got a computer so that's why I haven't gotten back to you.. Well I just have to tell you that you look beautiful and that I miss you and that you are a very wonderful person who will have many blessings in life I just know oyu will.. please keep in touch..
Love you so much,
Coco!!!