Friday, December 28, 2007

Hello United States

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year from the beautiful land of Calgary, Canada!


Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and got everything you had hoped for, I did! All I wanted for Christmas this year was a Hippo, and the Holmes were caring enough to purchase one for me! lol He is so cute-I love him!
I am having a wonderful visit. The weather has been at like -10degrees C. Everyone just laughs at me, but its just sounds so cool! Christmas was so much fun and the gifts I recieved were priceless...We have gone skating on a lagoon, sat in a spa when it is was snowing, what an experience and have just had a splendid time. I will be returning to Sacramento the 1st of January =( I mean =)....
Hope and pray your holidays have been shared with friends and family making many memories that will last for a lifetime to come.
God Bless!
more pictures to come

Sincerely yours,

a.rose 2007


4 comments:

Marks Starlet said...

Awwww..... Angel!
It's been so nice to have you here! I haven't gotten the chance to hang out to much as I'm VERY PRE-OCCUPIED! I'm sure you can understand why! LOL!
I love you lots... your precious!

Anonymous said...

well we finally meet although we didnt talk much or didnt even talk at all, it was nice to have u spend the holidays with us crazy canucks (Angie), dont be a stranger

MERBEAR said...

You are a precious girl Angel!!
I am so thankful you come up to Canada to see us from time to time.
You add so much!!

Love,
Merbear

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

I love your little hippo and I love you. I miss you so much already.
I am glad you had a good time. I sure enjoyed you being here.
Talk to you later my little polar bear princess!