Thursday, December 06, 2007

Thanksgiving Day Pics

Uncle Jeff, the good ole turkey, and Daddy
Poor Dad, he's tired....

Thank you Lord for our link-n-log mansion!

The boys were a little "tied" up outside...lol

Joey and Tamsen jump roping in the living room for Jesus!

The ride of my life...oh wow!

Daniel thinks he's the hottest guitar player in Sacto...too bad he doesn't know how to play!

Woo...Tammi after a long night of shopping!



Around 12:30am, after our Thanksgiving meal , Bubbles, Caren, Tamsen, Ayla and myself packed up my car with snacks, gas, and blankets and headed to Gilroy, which is about 2 1/2 hours away. From 3:33am to 8:30am we shopped till we literally dropped. The mall had opend at 12am with some great deals, we couldn't resist! After returning home at 11a we crashed. It was so crazy, but soo much fun!


Miss Santa

Lil Hairy Cutie! These hats were great-considering how cold it was outside at 5a!

2 comments:

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

Looks fun! I'm glad you had a great thanksgiving. I think your crazy about the shopping part though.
PS It was nice seeing the pic of Joey.

MissionsAngel said...

You think I'm crazy for going, I THINK I'M CRAZY for going! lol It was great though!