Wednesday, September 03, 2008

In Honor of a Grandmother....

Who's one of a kind!





There are no words to express me thoughts and feelings that come with the name Grandma Sarah. She was truly one of a kind. An incredible cook, wife, mother, teacher, mentor, but more than just your grandma, she was your friend! I'm numb thinking that she will never be there to hug me and offer me another cooking lesson, or leave her lip sticked kiss on my cheek. Grandma lived a good life, full of fun, excitement, and adventure with family as the most important!

Grandma I will NEVER forget your love and devotion. I'll forever cherish your memories and your stories. I love you and miss you SO much!

Please keep the Lombardo Family in your prayers.

"What's in a rose, that by any other name would smell as sweet."

2 comments:

MERBEAR said...

My heart is with you Angel!!!
I am so sorry!!!
Life can really hurt but just hang on; God will send his comforter and the comforter will see you through. I know he already has.

MERBEAR said...

My heart is with you Angel!!!
I am so sorry!!!
Life can really hurt but just hang on; God will send his comforter and the comforter will see you through. I know he already has.