Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I'm Late, I'm late....

Okay so its been a whirl wind around here....block finals, a live recording, life, Disney on Ice, church, iceskating, rain and a holiday! whew I'm just about worn out....NOT! Actually these past few weeks have been extremely busy but fun! At this moment, this day, this very hour I have 18 more days left of school! =) I can not believe it....6 months has flown by so quickly!

Well I've done some home work over the past couple of days....checking up on everyones blog and I've seen many many pictures and have truly enjoyed the laughs. It looks as if everyones Halloween was a blast! Well I had a great time as well! Just about everyone at school participated and what imaginations I tell you....We had a pumkin carving contest, a scream contest, and a costume contest. I of course, the big mouth that I am(sometimes) won a $25 giftcertificate as the #1 screamer in the school! LOL it was great...and to make it even more interesting no one expected it to come from cute me....I didn't win the costume contest....no one seemed to know who Pippy Longstocking was, except my principle who deemed me her absolute favorite lol....
Joey brought me lunch and then stuck around for me to do a few procedures on, *patterns, cutting lenses, Keratometer* after school I worked and it was the LONGEST 3 hours of my life. It Rained and Rained and Rained, so it was really slow at the shop. By the time I got off I was not in the mood for any parties =( So I just let my hair down and relaxed =) I worked all day Saturday, which was slow cause it....Rained again =) Joey, Cody, Ashley and Bubbles came over and we played a little RISK which was an absolute BLAST! The boys didn't think us girls would enjoyed it and so they were a little hesitant at letting us join but little did they know that 3 hours later we would eliminate them from the board! HA HA HA well not Joey but Cody we did! Great game guys!

Well, there you have it life in 2 paragraphs...yesterday was election day and though I am very disappointed at who our country has voted into office I am not disappointed in the one who has given me today. When I trust in the Lord and lean not on my own understanding, but look to HIM who is the my hope, my refuge, my protection, my strength, and my future. I have a peace that all things are in His precious hand. I need not fear of tomorrow, the terror by night, nor the destruction that wasteth at noonday. For in Psalm 91 it states There shall NO evil befall thee, and he will keep me in all my comings and goings. Because HE has set His LOVE upon me, and He will deliver me. In knowing this how can I NOT trust Him with everything?


When the future of my country is uncertain, I am certain of this

HE IS COMING SOON! And oh what a day, what a Beautiful day that will be!!!

3 comments:

Rev. and Mrs. Zotzman's Blog said...

I had so much fun with everyone! I am so blessed to have friends like you all! Disney on Ice was so fun! We will deff. have to play RISK again and this time us girls will dominate!!! :) Love ya girl!

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

Angel,
What a fun post! You sound like you are very happy this day!!I really liked your costume and so did Morgan. She was pippy longstocking too, so that was cool to her.

Ruth said...

Angel,
I'm so old I know the Pippy Longstockings song! Here it goes.... I am Pippy Longstockings if you say it fast it sounds funny!!!