Tuesday, November 25, 2008

We're at it again...

Ayla, Tamsen, Joey and I are heading up to Keno/Klamath Falls, Oregon for the holidays. This will by my first Thanksgiving spent with my mother in 10 years!!! Crazy! I'm looking forward to the snow and the time we'll spend together but I'm not looking forward to the drive.....=) mark that down as yet another road trip for the Lombardo's! he he Please keep us in your prayers as we travel, the roads are slick and there are crazy drivers out at this time of year! Have a wonderful Gobble Gobble day and remember to be Thankful for HIS Many Many Blessings!
Things I am truly thankful for this year:
  • The Faithfulnes of my God
  • The love of my family
  • The support of my church and ministry
  • New friends
  • Joseph Ladd ;)
  • Breathe
  • Life
  • School ending in 5 days!!!!!
  • A roof over my head
  • Food to eat
  • A car to drive
  • Wise parents
  • A job
  • okay so I could go on and on.....
  • Thank you Jesus for my health and the health of my family. Continue to keep us in your ever loving arms. Guide us direct us in the path you have chosen us to follow! I love you with all my heart! Thank you for being my protector, my shelter, my peace, my comfort, my very very best friend!

0 comments: