Wednesday, November 07, 2007

A cry from the Heart....

Love is an intense feeling of affection related to a sense of strong loyalty or profound oneness.
Websters describes love as "A strong positive emotion of regard and affection; having a great affection or liking for something or someone."

Today I analyzed my present emotion and state of mind and found myself placing anthropomorphic qualities to God. In this I found I was able to understand and relate to Him in a whole new way.
Jesus this is my deepest desire and prayer today and alway:

The more I seek you
The more I find you
The more I find you
The more I love you
I want to sit at your feet
Drink from the cup in your hand
Lie back against you and breathe
Feel your heartbeat
This love is so deep
It’s more than I can stand
I melt in your peace
It’s overwhelming
You are Everything!

I love you more than words can express,
in a way my heart can not comprehend,
in a realm I seek to exist eternally!



Sincerely,
a.rose 2007

2 comments:

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

Angel, That was beautiful and so are you. Inside and out!

MissionsAngel said...

Thank you sincerely, I appreciate your thoughtfulness and kind words-