Friday, February 01, 2008

There is Sunshine in my storm!

I'm singing in the rain
Just singing in the rain
What a glorious feelin'
I'm happy again
I'm laughing at clouds
So dark up above
The son's in my heart
And I'm ready for love
Let the stormy clouds chase
Everyone from the place
Come on with the rain
I've a smile on my face
I walk down the lane
With a happy refrain
Just singin',
Singin' in the rain
.
Why am I smiling
And why do I sing?
Why does January
Seem sunny as spring?
Why do I get up
Each morning and start?
Happy and head up
With joy in my heart
Why is each new task
A trifle to do?
Because I am living
A life full of you.
Sincerely yours,
arose 2008

2 comments:

MERBEAR said...

Your adorable Angel!!
This post makes me smile!!

MissionsAngel said...

oh you have no idea how it has turned my frown upside down! =0)Its my lil revelation!!